Scholarly and Creative Activities
Overview of Support
The FDC offers numerous resources to support faculty scholarly and creative activity. These include:
- workshops and faculty learning communities on research, writing, presenting, and funding your work
group consultations and workshops conducted in your department
individual consultations and assistance
on writing, research, and scholarly productivity
- help finding faculty partners for collaborative research
- graphic design and printing services in support of faculty scholarly and creative activity
CSU Resources to Review
The CSU also offers well-organized resources on scholarly activity covering topics such as:
- Types of research
- Developing a research agenda
- Locating, procuring and managing funding
- Staying current in the field
- Finding time for research
- Maintaining a writing portfolio
Library Representation for SOTL
Can't find what you are looking for?
ontact FDC faculty coordinator
Dr. Terri Patchen
more information or assistance.
When planning your scholarly activity, review our University and Department policies governing faculty evaluation and the place of scholarly and creative activity in those policies:
The location and scope of department policies varies by department and contractual timebase. Contact your department for the most current information.