- Attendance to the pre-conference keynote, pre-conference workshops and reception on Friday, March 13, 2020.
- Attendance to the conference keynote featuring Deborah A. Santiago, CEO Excelencia in Education.
- Access to the full day of conference sessions featuring presentations addressing a variety of themes.
- Access to the poster session featuring presentations for various CSU faculty.
- Breakfast and lunch on both Friday, March 13 and Saturday, March 14.
- Free parking on campus.
Online Registration - $50
Questions? Please contact email@example.com for more information.
Ways to Register:
Please note that our platform offers differnt ways to register.
- Those who work within the CSU and using their own funds can register with a personal credit card.
- Those who work within the CSU and using university funds can arrange for funds to transfer through the platform. You wil be prompted for a chartfield string.
- There is also a way for your center to register a group and arrange for payment by funds transfer.
- Those outside the CSU can use a credit card to register individuals or groups.
**Procards should not be used to register CSU employees; fiscal policies discourage triggering multiple service fees. **