Register for FDC Workshops
The FDC recently became a participating department of the Employee Training Center; learning management system. To sign up for our workshops please follow these steps:
PLEASE NOTE: Windows Users, please use Internet Explorer - Mac Users, please use Safari
- Logon to the Cal State Fullerton Faculty/Staff Portal.
- Click on the Training tab. (If the Training tab is not accessible, go to the Profile tab, check the Training tab, click Update, click Refresh/Review tabs. The Training tab is now accessible.)
- Click on "Faculty Development Center" under Class Schedule
- Find the class for which you would like to register. Click Enroll on the far right hand side of the class list.
- You should receive a confirmation email that you have registered successfully for the course.
For questions or concerns regarding the Employee Training Center's registration system, please email email@example.com or call at 657-278-2064.
If you cannot enroll in a workshop, please email Catherine Dinh (ext. 4720), to be manually added.
***To hold a class, a minimum of 3 people must be enrolled at least 24 hours in advance. We reserve the right to cancel classes that do not meet the minimum requirement.***