Supporting faculty in their career-long growth as teachers is a major part of the FDC’s mission. In this area, we offer workshops, certificates, online resources, teaching institutes, grants, teaching showcase days, and faculty recognition for excellent teaching.
OVERVIEW OF SUPPORT
The FDC offers numerous resources to support faculty teaching and learning practices. These include:
- workshops and faculty learning communities on teaching, learning, pedagogy, and engagement
- workshops conducted in your department
- individual consultations and assistance on best practices for face-to-face, synchronous, hybrid, and asynchronous teaching
For Additional assistance
CONTACT OUR FDC TEAM
To schedule an individual consultation, request advice on teaching practices, or can't find what you are looking for?
Contact FDC Faculty
Teaching & Learning Coordinator
for more information or assistance.
CSUF offers support in teaching, learning, pedagogy, and engagement covering topics such as:
- Your syllabus, First day ideas, and Teaching basics
- Assessments and Feedback
- High Impact Practices
- Peer Observation Process for Professional Development
- Course design
- Grants for teaching
- Equity-Minded teaching
- Resources for student support
- Teaching Quick Starts
- Additional teaching strategies for resources