FDC-Administered and Partner Grants
FACULTY ENHANCEMENT AND INSTRUCTIONAL DEVELOPMENT AWARD
The Faculty Enhancement and Instructional Development (FEID) Award program funds instructional improvement projects that lead to increased student success. Priority is given to proposals that support the University Strategic Plan’s call for increased participation in high-impact practices, describe measureable outcomes of achievement and assessment, and are sustainable. Examples of projects include adoption of high-impact practices, overhaul of existing courses using high-impact practices, and Scholarship of Teaching and Learning related to high-impact practices.
- Eligibility: Tenured and tenure-track faculty (any rank), FERPers (projects for active semesters only), and lecturers with full-time contracts. A faculty member who received an FEID award through the last call for applications is not eligible to receive an FEID award through this year’s
- Amount: Applicants may request EITHER up to a one course 3 WTU-assignment OR up to a $4,000 Summer stipend. Assigned time may be requested for either the following Fall or Spring semester; a stipend may be requested for the Summer prior to the fall/spring award window. Additionally, applicants may request up to $500 for Operating Expenses and Equipment (OE&E)
- FEID Proposal Support Presentation 2018
- Deadline: All FEID documents must be submitted through the FEID application website by the time designated.
To be eligible, all outstanding
for previous FDC grants must be submitted (not counting projects still in progress). In turn, for this proposed activity, you must submit a brief final report by the end of the next month following its completion (September 30 for summer projects; January 31 for fall projects; July 31 for spring projects).
- The final report template is located on the FEID application website. Copies of pertinent material (e.g., syllabus, assignments, rubrics, articles, links) should be appended to the final report.
Questions? Please contact Erica Bowers and/or FDC staff at firstname.lastname@example.org or ext. 4722.
ROBERT AND LOUISE LEE COLLABORATIVE TEACHING AWARD
This FDC-administered award was endowed with a gift of approximately $25,000 from Dr. Louis G. Lee and her husband, Robert H. Lee, in 1995. This award is normally given every few years and a call for applications is sent in spring along with the call for FEID grant applications.
OFFICE OF RESEARCH AND SPONSORED PROJECTS
Intramural and External Grants
Learn more about CSUF's intramural grants and external grants on Faculty Resources .